Sunday, October 9, 2011

A New Author

Hello guys i am not sure if you know me or seen me around pico. Incase you haven't my name is              ™ кαт gяєηα∂є i been so lucky to contribute in this Pico Forever blog made by : Loofah ;D . This blog will contain a bundle of Fashion , picos , and some of Loofah's experience. I am a author of this Blog :)
   if you want  , check out my blog called KAT sounds like PICO ;] . Incase you still want to learn more about me here is some 7 things about me , #1. I love to play pico. , #2. I love cheese pizza , #3. I love animals , #4. Loofah is a very close friend of mine :] , #5 .My favorite color is Orange .  , #6. I love to swim. , #7. I love Japan things Like their candy ;] . Ask me a question by leaving a comment down below :). Thankyou and have a nice time in Ameba Pico . Please follow Pico Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment