Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Grounded :/

All right, so apparently, I have an F in English class.  Not true at all.  The teacher never put up my grades for anything we've done so currently, she has every assignment we did as a 0 in her grade book.  This is the same for everyone in my class too.  My school system allows the students and parents to check grades online.  So my father checks my grades online and sees I have an F with a 32.4 average....that's impossible, well for me it is.  Last night, they grounded me and is blocking Ameba Pico on my laptop.  However, they don't know the story about my grades.  Even if I do tell them, I would probably have a C in English which isn't good, according to my parents' standards.  So until my grades are improved to at least a B, I won't be going on Ameba Pico.  Sorry guys :/ Blame my parents.

I hope Kat will be able to keep current news on Pico posted on the blog[: Thanks Kat~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment