Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Invisibility, Cheat? Hack? No!

Some of you already know how to be invisible.  And no!  It's not a cheat or a hack!  I think it's a glitch though.  So a person can sit on a chair in a room, and the owner will basically move the chair up against the wall with their arrow keys on the keyboard.  The person on the chair should step out of the chair while the chair is continued moving against the wall.  You keep holding down the key until the person disappears!  One thing though, is that you can not step or sit on any furniture.  That will cause the person to reappear.

At first, I didn't intend to make anyone disappear.  I was playfully pushing the couch against the wall while my friend was sitting on it.  He tried to get off but I kept holding down the key and then he just became invisible!  Then, I really wanted to turn people invisible.  I had two of my friends help me out[:


I would like to thank my two lovely assistants: Haruhi (her name is currently blank) which is the "ghost" on the left of me, and ♥Kayla™     , the ghost to my right, for participating<3

No comments:

Post a Comment