Thursday, March 1, 2012

Where's Your Pico Anniversary Spirit?

So maybe not all of us are exactly "happy" with the new items for the Anniversary (*ahem* me >.>), but, it's still a big deal, because Pico has only been around for two years, and it feels like it's been around forever.  Ameba Pico is probably one of the best things that has ever happened to me.  If it wasn't for this game, I would've never met the amazing friends I have now<3  Here are two people I found with some really nice Pico Anniversary spirit[:




Also, go check out Chloe's newly decorated house~  I waited for 30 people, which I think is not worth it because there wasn't much to see...but still :P 


And, if you guys haven't noticed, try ringing your friends and rooms and see what comes up!  Yup, it's a giant cannon shooting confetti!  I love this idea because I think it's hilarious and cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment