Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A Beautiful angel R.I.P. Avalanna , I love you.

Today a beautiful little girl at the age of  6 years old passed away this morning.Her name is Avalanna.To be honest I was never a big Justin Bieber fan to start with and I liked Justin Bieber but I never heard of Avalanna but I did alot of research and found out that Justin was close to this girl from the start. She has/had a rare condition to where she would only live for a short amount of time depending on age Justin bieber tweetted a site where they talk about what she had and it's a donation site so, feel free to donate anytime to help cure this disease.
http://www.cureatrt.org/index.html

Copy and past the link above for more information . I really don't want to go into detail I dislike talking about something that is heartbreaking to fans and myself. Lets take this moment to remember this beautiful girl.
Justin's tweets today
Now lets take a moment to remember all the beautiful times with this angel that Justin Bieber had R.I.P. Avalanna, Stay strong Justin Bieber! 



R.I.P. Avalanna "Mrs.Bieber"
<3


-Kat/Nicole G.


No comments:

Post a Comment