Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Christmas Already??

Meet Kitty!  See her stuffed reindeer doll and her Santa hat?  Looks like somebody's ready for Christmas :D 


Even though Thanksgiving hasn't even passed yet, she's already waiting for Christmas to come, because who doesn't love Christmas?  I love all the stories about Santa Claus, and then putting the presents under the tree, and setting out cookies and milk for Santa(:  Even though my family never had that tradition of saying Santa was the one leaving the presents, I still loved Christmas.  Who doesn't love gifts?  What I can't wait for is Christmas to come to Pico!  Since I missed Christmas last year, I can't wait to feel the festivity in the air this year(:

Also, if you see, Kitty has begun a "quest" to buy the sky wall so if you see her around, feel free to props her and get her 10 gummies closer to the sky wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment