Friday, November 25, 2011

Rings/Props/Food Rant

Okay Picos, here's a little thing that annoys me very much.  I can't stand when people create events saying, "Free Food!", "FOOD", "Ring and I Ring Back Promise", "Props For Props Back 100%".  Four out of ten people would actually create an event and have food set out where people can just come and eat it.  Four out of ten people would actually create an event saying they'll ring back and actually do ring back.  Five out of ten people would create and event and actually props you back when they say they will.  I can't stand when people tell you one thing, but don't give you what you want.  That's why, whenever I see food events and see a "block", I leave right away.  I'm not going to stand there and wait for you to open.  When people say to ring and props in order to release the block, I refuse to because they don't deserve a ring or prop.  Everyday, I will at least run into six food blocks or a dozen ring/prop events that the person doesn't ring/prop back.  What I hate the most, is when they tell you to ring and props for food.  When you finally do ring and prop, they kick you/take away the food!  After waiting that long for food, you get kicked or scammed!  How rude of these people!









No comments:

Post a Comment