Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Please Be Okay Justin

I don't know how to start this.  Well, JustinJizz is one of my best friends on Pico.  We've known each other for a few months and we're almost like brother and sister.  I'm really worried for him because I love him so much but he's not in good shape right now.  Hopefully, this won't be too personal for him to tell everyone, but a few days ago, he was diagnosed with diabetes.  Justin only eats ate sweets and nothing else.  So now that he's gotten diabetes, he refused to give up sweets.  When the doctors told him he had diabetes, they said it was good that he came to them when he started to feel sick.  The doctors said that if he kept his lifestyle of eating sweets constantly, he could have died a week later.  However, Justin didn't want to give up sweets because he said it made him happy.  Two days ago (or so I assume since he hasn't been on since Sunday until today) he had a heart attack.  I was so scared when he told me.  I don't want to lose him.  He's gotten me through so much and if I lost him now, I wouldn't know what to do.  I love him like he was my own brother.  We helped each other through everything.  Since I'm an atheist (please don't hate on me >.<), I'd like if other people who do believe in God that you guys could pray for him.  Pray for him to be okay.  He's a great person and he doesn't deserve to die.  He's only 18 and has only had such a short life.  I just hope he will be okay<3









I love you Justin<3

No comments:

Post a Comment