Saturday, October 20, 2012

Happy (Almost) Halloween!

    Hi everyone!  Loofah here.  Even though I said I quit Pico, that doesn't mean I'm not going to post on the blog, even though in my last post, I said it was my final one (my mistake).  I just want to wish everyone a great Halloween (which is the 31st of October, on a Wednesday this year).  I also want to warn the dangers of Halloween.

    When people say Halloween, the first thing we think of are costumes and candy.  What's more fun than dressing up and getting free candy?  At the same time, we should be aware of certain dangers.  Halloween is not complete unless you go trick-or-treating.  Trick-or-treaters usually start around the evening and don't return home until dark.  Staying out really late is dangerous.  You never know who's on the streets and might try to kidnap you, especially during the night.  Also, try to avoid walking in the streets.  Walk on the sidewalk, because there could be a chance that cars that are driving might not see you.  Try to return home before it's completely dark.  With the candy, make sure you inspect everything before eating it.  Throw out any candy with wrappers that are open.  People might have done things to do the candy, and could be harmful if you eat it.  Those two are the only worries you should have on Halloween.  As long as you're not out too late, and watch what you're eating, there shouldn't be any problems.

    I went on Pico for about half an hour, just going around, exploring the parks that I haven't seen.  I haven't been on Pico in about a month now, and it's nice to see that a few of the parks on Pico are decorated for Halloween.  Since I don't have enough Ameba Gold to buy anything, I put on my old Halloween clothing from last year, and went around the parks snapping a few photos.





Have a Happy Halloween everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment