Saturday, October 6, 2012

Smile guys! :)

So today I have a total of 5,000 posts on tumblr and My goal was to have at least 20 followers on tumblr at the time I reach 5,000 posts My next goal is to reach 10,000 posts and have at least 40+ followers following my tumblr blog. To follow my blog copy and paste the following URL:
 Thanks to everyone who follows today is going to be one of those days I reblog whatever I want like One Direction and things that me smile! Now lets throw a party for 5,000 posts with 31 followers?!? I know I don't have alot of followers but whatever I am not scared to admit I don't have alot of followers but who cares! I follow alot of blogs but to most people I barely follow any blogs! I love you guys and my Followers on every blog site or sites I have ! Thank you guys xx! - Nicole(Kat)  Wooohoo GIF CELEBRATION PARTY! DANCE PARTY!


THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!



No comments:

Post a Comment