Saturday, October 20, 2012

Hey guys..

Its Kat with another post sorry I haven't posted anything in a while! So lately I been leaving notes on my friends board saying I missed her , though is probably like 18 & older.  She lives in an apartment and probably has a job.I used to let's just say look at her logons' and they would always be like a week before i was online. Today I got 1 new message! Lets see who was it! -drum roll-
It was Coco! My friend I miss! How could this be most of the time she doesn't even have the time to look at my messages or reply to them. I saw a Pink heart balloon in my room I knew it was her! Coco is a really kawaii girl and just by looking at her pico's fashion sense, she loves to dress her pico in Pink.
coco rarely gets online.
I want Coco to know that
I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment