Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone[:
For all you people that has a Valentine, lucky you<3  While the rest that doesn't have a Valentine, not so lucky, like me :P  We're all just Valentine loners :'/  Valentine's Day can either be a day that everyone loves, or a day that everyone dreads.  Most people would say, "What's so happy about Valentine's Day when you have nobody to celebrate it with?"  Well, I just buy chocolates for myself and pretend I'm my own Valentine :P If nobody's going to love me, I might as well love myself<3  So don't worry too much if you don't have a Valentine (even though it feels great to receive heart shaped balloons, teddy bears with hearts, or a box of chocolates), you still have yourself to love [:


P.S. I hope Kat comes back soon >.< I can't survive without her Dx



No comments:

Post a Comment