Saturday, February 4, 2012

Valentine's Day Already?

AH ALL THE ROOMS FOR THE VALENTINE'S DAY PARK ARE FULL! The information of the new park, Valentine's Day Park, just came out and a minute later, every single park is full!  There are twelve parks so far and each one is full, with a waiting list with about 50-60 people each!  It's crazy! 


So I finally made it in and there isn't much so far.  There's the Valentine's Day Premium Gacha which is really cute and Mr. Woods has some Valentine's Day furniture.  Hopefully, there will be some Gummie items!












My friend RainbowPudding (Also known as Kelly) wanted to join me in my park exploring[: Thanks Kelly for keeping me company<3  And as most of you might know, I hate the color pink but since it's for the Valentine's Day Park, I thought I might as well change to be a little more festive :P




~Also, if you guys haven't noticed, the new events system is better now.  At first, the events system was so confusing and some of the events that were created were up there in the same spot all day.  I couldn't find any ring/prop/food parties which gave me a hard time trying to earn gummies.

~Another little thing, people who read my last post about Justin committing suicide of overdosing on pills, something changed.  I was informed by a friend that he "chickened out" and instead, he ran away to Holland (He lived in London, England) on Friday night.  He said he was going to join the army where he could at least die for a cause.  All his friends were glad he was okay but we were hoping once he gets a chance to talk to all of us, we can hopefully bring him to his senses.  On Sunday morning, I was once again informed by another friend, but this friend was Justin's friend in real life.  I knew him because I've spoken to him before when Justin let his friend on his account while he went away from the computer.  His friend, Pat, told me that Justin had drowned himself.  He committed suicide after all.  Many of friends have been mourning over this tragedy.  Justin was a special and irreplaceable friend.  It's been a week and many of us have still been crying.  I hope Justin made a choice that he's happy with.  We all miss you Justin and we love you. <3 Rest in peace.

~One last thing, sorry that I went from Valentine's Day to such a depressing ending >.<  Just thought I'd let you guys know so I could be more clear and won't get so many questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment