Saturday, February 18, 2012

Justin Is Alive

    Sigh, Justin isn't dead.  So half of you are probably cheering and are happy, while the other half is like, what the hell?  I know, I know, I've been telling everyone for the past month that he's been dead, and I've even broke down in tears trying to prove Justin wasn't lying.  I'm glad that he's alive and okay, but it just saddens me that I was wrong.  I honestly don't understand why he lied.
    One of my friends, who was Justin's friend, said that she was on the phone with him yesterday.  He's not dead and he ran away from home.  He decided to sign up for a Marine training.  For more information, look for: "Tweedle Dum."  She's the one who let me know this.
    I only ask of everyone to be supportive of Justin about his decision.  It takes a lot of courage to join the army.  I'm not sure of when the next time I'll be able to talk to Justin, but until then, I'll keep you guys updated on him.  Thank you for everyone who cared about Justin, even if you didn't know him<3

No comments:

Post a Comment