Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Disgusting Experience.

Hi everyone. It's Kitty.
Today I am going to talk about bullying. Let me tell my story first.

I was just going around, following my buddies, when my dear friend,

Bree whispered: DUDE! COME HERE!! This is so nasty!! There's a huge fight!

I then clicked the Green Follow button and was instantly teleported into a virtual disaster.
A girl named ๖ۣєlιlι¢ιøu§  was cursing, and calling names. I intstantly knew this was a horrible, disgusting fight between the whole room and this girl. I knew I shouldn't have done this, but I got into it... I told everyone to stop, but ๖ۣєlιlι¢ιøu§  called me names like: LOSER! WHITE TRASH! PATHETIC!!!!! 

 I admit, it hurt.. alot. And I know that sounds 'wimpy' but honestly, I knew that she was probably just acting 'cool' or 'epic' or whatever to get attention. But honestly, she got attention allright.. =.=

Pictures:


It was horrible!! No one did anything wrong. :/ Things like me make me sad. 


She was actually laughing...  .-. But what makes it kind of funny was that she was the only one laughing with no one to defend her. :p


Be jealous?
BE JEALOUS OF WHAT?
Jealous of you're mean ways of making others feel insecure?


She was actually talking to me about AG. I was on the other side of the room. 
In response, I said:
"Aha. Yeah. I have no AG because I don't waste my life on this game." 

I didn't want to say anything mean... but I almost lost it..


Aha. No not really. I'm trying to be nicer this time. xD

To sum up this post, I would like to say a few things to all of you CYBERBULLYS OUT THERE.

YOU ARE A COWARD. If you can't face the person in real life, there isn't really a difference behind the screen. 

One last picture...If you see this girl, do not get in a fight with her :/


Thanks for Reading. ^^ Please follow, too!!
~Kitty




2 comments:

  1. this is true and if i do then il make sure i dont :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen her profile picture ? I bet it's fake 'cause I've seen a bunch of grown women put it as their profile pictures for men . -w-

    ReplyDelete