Tuesday, May 29, 2012

END OF THE ANTI-PURPOSER ALLIANCE

    Okay, everybody, put down your torches and pitchforks, and get rid of the alliances!  After many days of constant arguing about the Anti-Snooki and Anti-Purposer Alliances, THERE HAS FINALLY BEEN A RESOLUTION.  With a help of a few friends, I was able to get the Pico ID of the creator of the Anti-Purposer Alliance.  Figures, he is my sister's friend in real life...I went through so much trouble to try to talk to him when I could have just asked my sister...just wow.
    Anyways, after a few letters with the creator of the blog, Bacon, he has decided that he has changed his mind, and feels bad for coining the term, "purposer".  For the full apology, go to this link: http://fvckyoupurposers.blogspot.com/2012/05/read.html
    Basically, what he says is that we shouldn't be judged on how we look, and that we should be allowed to look however we want to, which is what I've been saying all along.  He also mentions Pico Forever in that post :D
    The only reason why Bacon ever created the blog and the term "purposer" was because he was mad at the creator of the "Anti-Snooki Alliance" blog.  He wanted revenge.  I understand that he was mad, because I would be too.  It's not fair that we're all hated because of the way we look.  Most of the Picos from each "side" never did anything to each other, yet, we decided to fight.  We were trying to defend ourselves, but from what?  Most of us didn't even know what we were fighting about.
    So now that everything is settled, we can all go along with our lives, and forget about the term "purposer" and try to forget the term "snooki" also, but it'll be difficult since "snooki" has been around for a while.  Please spread the word around about the end of the Anti-Purpose Alliance.  I just want every Pico to be able to enjoy their Pico lives without being hated on or bashed on because of how we look.  Remember people, this is just a virtual game, with pixelated avatars that almost always don't even resemble how we look like in real life.

3 comments:

  1. calm down. its called having fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, why are you telling me to calm down when I'm not even worked up...second, it's not called "having fun" when people are basically yelling at each other, trying to defend themselves, while each person is throwing insults at each other.

      Delete
    2. No Offense, but I have a feeling you could be one of the so called "Snooki's" I don't want to be mean though. It's isnt called having fun ya know. Having fun is everyone getting along with eachother. So what you're saying is your version of having fun are picos insulting eachother, reporting eachother for no reason, and, well you know what I mean.

      Delete