Saturday, May 12, 2012

A New Look

As most people know, I'm the type of person that likes to be different from everyone else.  I finally decided to change my hairstyle, at the most.  I realized that before I had the blonde pigtails with the choppy side bangs, rarely anybody had the color, bangs, and pigtails.  Since I like to explore Pico a lot, I probably gave people some ideas, and they might have liked my look and/or hair, and decided to copy it.  In a way, I appreciate that people like my look enough to go and copy it, but at the same time, I get upset because I don't want anyone else to look like me.  It was my look, and I came up with it first.  Nothing was wrong with what you looked like before.  Therefore, I tried to change my hairstyle and hair color to something that I don't think anybody else would have on Pico.



No comments:

Post a Comment