Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Prom Photo Contest

So I rarely ever enter these photo contests, because they're almost impossible to actually have a chance at winning, especially since so many others are participating too.  Since it was prom, and I have a Pico boyfriend, I thought, why not enter this photo contest?  At first, I was going to take a photo of myself saying, "Who needs a date to have to go to prom?", but then the rules said that the photo had to include a couple/pair in it.  Luckily, my boyfriend came on today, so I was able to take the picture.


Please go to this link: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.293110984117275&type=1#!/photo.php?fbid=466275343397869&set=oa.293110984117275&type=1&theater and like the photo.  I will be forever grateful for all the readers of Pico Forever for helping<3

2 comments:

  1. Love the photo loofah. <3 Tells me all the stuuuuuffff that beeen Going on.BTW !!!! TIMA TOLD ME THAT YOU TALKED TO HER YOU WERE LIKE:"KAATATATATATTATATATATTA."
    and she was like:"I am not kat."
    LOLOLOLOL My bad</3
    :3
    "ME GOING TO MISSIOURI , I HOPE I GET A T- SHIRT,
    I MIGHT GO TO SDC<3, SO EXCITED AND I AM SINGING EVERYTHING IN QUOTATION MARKS<3"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. merp gracias<3 and yes, i miss u on pico T^T and what's SDC? o.o

      Delete