Sunday, May 27, 2012

Memorial Day

    I know tomorrow is Memorial Day, but I won't be able to come on Pico tomorrow since I'll be out all day celebrating my father's birthday.  Anyways, I just wanted to send a message to all the Picos out there, reading this post right now, that you should all take a minute or less to pray for the soldiers that have fought for our country (United States of America.  Sorry for the other countries >.<).  Show some consideration for these soldiers and heroes by visiting a memorial site, or dress in red, white and blue, or a simple prayer.  We should all be very thankful for the heroes that fought for our freedom.  Without these brave soldiers, we may have never experienced the freedoms and liberties we have today, and believe it or not, some of us may not have even been born.  So I only ask that everyone shows some consideration for these fighters.
    I decided to make a little memorial shrine in my own room, and wear red, white, and blue as a sign of appreciation for these soldiers.











    I know that Pico is an international world-wide game, but it would be very appreciated if Pico made a Memorial Day Park <3

No comments:

Post a Comment