Sunday, May 20, 2012

What's All this Hocus Pocus About the High School Gate?

Lately, while I've been looking through the Travel part of the Navi, I've noticed that the High School Gate always seems to be full.  I tried to enter it, but I couldn't even wait in line because the waiting line was over 99 people!


So today, I was finally able to wait in line, even though there was 99 other people ahead of me.  After waiting for half an hour, I finally get in.  I run in yelling, "WHAT'S ALL THIS HOCUS POCUS ABOUT THE HIGH SCHOOL GATE?"  Then I saw some people saying things about getting on the grass and off the carpet so that a Shop will appear:

(16:00) вℓυєѕмυяƒρσcку: GET OFF CARPET SO SHOP CAN COME PLEASE


Honestly, I doubt that's true.  I don't think Pico would do something like this.  There's so much chaos in this area, and people are yelling at each other.  Who even came up with this silly rumor?

1 comment:

  1. -Kat last years prom I was that kid yelling at everyone to move (: but idiots are idiots so I started doing my speeches than everyone got off except for one person who was brb :c. . Little *****

    ReplyDelete