Sunday, June 24, 2012

Copiers of My New Game

    It's only been the second day and there have already been a few people who have copied my Yes or No Game.





    The only people that gave me credit for my game was ∞נøנø☮ , ℓεмση~ρℓεᴅɢε, K A Y L A ♥™, and Lady Deshay (I can't find her Pico ID so I couldn't copy and paste it >.<)  so I thank you for the four of you guys<3  The rest basically just all plagiarized.  By taking someone's idea and not giving them credit is considered plagiarism, which is against the law, however, I was already aware that this was going to happen.  Of course nobody was going to want to give me credit for something I created.  They wouldn't care.  They just want popularity, but oh well.  I just hope everybody knows that I created the idea of the Yes or No Game. 




No comments:

Post a Comment