Tuesday, June 26, 2012

People Who Have Given Me Credit

    The Yes or No Game has gotten extremely popular throughout the past few days.  I was surprised to see how popular it has gotten.  As upset as I was with the people that recreated my Yes or No Game (or in a more blunt way of saying it: copied), there were a few people that gave me credit.  Some people that found out about the post on my blog that I made where it listed Picos that copied my game were angry/upset (http://pico-forever.blogspot.com/2012/06/copiers-of-my-new-game-and-another-new.html).  They confronted me about it and either told me that they didn't intentionally mean to copy and upset me also apologized, so I had taken down their photo and name.  There were a few that I had to go through arguing with, but we were able to resolve it.  As soon as credit was given, and the apology was accepted, I immediately removed their picture.  No harm done.  That was all I ask for honestly.  Just some credit.

    In a way, you can probably look at it that I am selfish and I just want popularity.  Truthfully, I kind of do want some popularity, but I want to say that I couldn't have done it without all the people that have helped me run the game and those that played it.  I am pretty well known now thanks to the Yes or No Game that I created.  I enjoy receiving all the praises and being flattered, but once again, I couldn't have done it without everyone else that helped.

    One person that took a while of arguing with was ☏ⓢⓣⓔⓟⓗ☂ⓢⓦⓔⓔⓣⓩ✉.  In a previous post (which I had already taken down), I was really upset with the fact that she copied my game and claimed that I didn't create it.  After a very long argument, I finally realized why she was so mad at me.  All she wanted was for that post to be taken down.  I understand that she was probably offended.  As long as I took the post down, she would give me credit when she recreated the event.  We agreed to that, and she told me to come to her room.  She was in the midst of decorating her room for the Yes or No Game when she created a little area for me to stand upon.  I was a little taken back when I was told to go on it.  When I asked for credit, all I expected was for my name to be included in the room title.  Although the unnecessary stand was a bit awkward for me, I did truly appreciate it.


Thank you Stephanie, and I'm glad that we were able to resolve our argument.











No comments:

Post a Comment