Friday, June 1, 2012

Steve's Big Ass Competition

I would usually not use curse words, but since Steve194 named his competition that, it wouldn't be right for me to change it.  Anyways, for those of you who use PicoTalk on Facebook, you all know he had this big competition.  (PicoTalk is a Facebook page that Steve 194 created to put up information about upcoming events/parks before they arrive to Pico)  The competition involves giving out Gummies as rewards.  He was giving out big sums, and all it takes are a few simple things in order to submit.  You could choose to create a PicoTalk cover, draw a picture of Steve194, or make a fansign.  I did the easiest things which are drawing and making the fansign.  I didn't win the drawing, because honestly, I'm not that great of an artist, but I WON THE FANSIGN!


My picture was the one on the bottom.  I basically drew all over my arms, hands, and even on my lips.  I really wanted those Gummies >.<  Well, besides the fact I get Gummies, I wanted to join the competition for fun.  At first, Steve only put out the winners for the drawings and covers, and that was on the 31st, which was the due date.  I was so anxious because he hadn't put up the fansigns yet, and I just had a feeling I might win.  So when the winners finally went up today, I was so happy!  Thanks a lot Steve194! <3

Check out his page on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PicoTalk

No comments:

Post a Comment