Thursday, June 28, 2012

Tired of the Yes or No Game

    As sad as this is, I am really tired of running the Yes or No Game.  I know a lot of people enjoy playing it, but I'm bored of running it, and even the people running the stations are getting bored too.  At first, I had a lot of fun running the Yes or No Game, especially seeing all the people that were interested in trying it out.  I've been running the game for about a week straight now; every single day.  I honestly miss being a "free Pico".  I miss talking to all my friends.  I miss going to the English Park and standing by Mr. Pole.  I miss earning Gummies the hard way.

    After ten minutes of battling my internal conflict, with the help of some friends, I finally decided that instead of creating the game every single day, I'm going to run it every other day.  At first, I wanted to run it everyday, and I even promised that I would run it the next day when I said so, because so many people wanted to play it.  I know it may disappoint a lot of people, but I hope you all understand that I need a break every once in a while.  Besides, there are many other Yes or No Games run by other Picos.  Of course, it may not be the same or as good as mine, but it'll have to do temporarily.

    I really hope that everybody understands.  I did truly enjoy the popularity and fame, but like every celebrity in Pico and in Real Life, we all need a break every once in a while.  So thank you for understanding, and I hope that I can still continue to please everyone.

    I also want to apologize to everybody that I have disregarded.  Ever since I started this game, I have kicked more people than I have ever kicked in two years, and this game has only been going on for a week!  I feel really guilty for all the people that I have kicked, including my own friends.  I want to apologize for all the people that I have kicked.  Another apology is that I'm sorry to all my friends for ignoring you or rarely talking to you.  Because of the game, I barely got a chance to talk to friends.  I have friends that I talk to everyday, and I couldn't talk to them because I was so busy running the game.  It made me even more upset when my friend turned to me, expecting advice and help from me, and I couldn't say much because I was so occupied with the game.  I just want to say sorry for everything that has been happening the past week.  I truly didn't mean to hurt anybody.  I was so busy pleasing others that I forgot about some of the most important people, including myself.  I hope you can all forgive me<3

No comments:

Post a Comment