Tuesday, June 19, 2012

More Changes?

Oh geez, more changes can only mean more complications.  We've only finally begun to understand how to work the "Navi" and find everything, but now there's this!


Why did Pico have to change "Buddies" to "Meet"?  And one of the biggest problems, where's the favorites?!  I can't go to my favorite rooms!

Pico, I think you should just stop changing.  You guys probably think that change is better, because a change to the look of Pico can cause people to continue playing Pico, but no Pico!  You're wrong!  In fact, more people want to leave because everything has become so complicated.  One of the biggest things that upset me was the English Park.

People who see me around Pico, you'll usually find me at the English Park standing by a lamp post, by which I call him, Mr. Pole.  The English Park was like my home.  After I earned all my Gummies, I would go straight to the English Park, and just stand by Mr. Pole and talk to some people.  I was really upset that over the weekend, there has been some problems with Pico about a hacker (from what I heard) that caused a lot of lagging for certain parks.  My favorite English Park was one of them!  I couldn't even be in the park for more than a minute because my window would freeze and unfreeze every few seconds.  Finally, I see that the English Park is once again full, so I figured that everything was fixed.  When I got there, I was shocked.  The park is different!  They changed around the park so that it looks like the Beginner's Plaza.


Why Pico?  Why did you have to change my favorite place?  Even worse, I lost Mr. Pole!  There were so many lamp posts that I couldn't even tell which was one was Mr. Pole.  As heartbreaking as it is, I am replacing Mr. Pole with a new Mr. Pole.


Pico will never be the same for me again...

1 comment:

  1. I was a little upset by the park change as well, but I was LIVID by the removal of favorites. I hope this is only a temporary change. I think they have removed favorites because that feature got hacked (heard that some people could delete others favorites), but I'm not sure about this.

    I speak Japanese too, so I often also go to the Japanese version. (Ameba Pigg) I don't know if you have ever tried the Japanese version, but the parks in the Japanese version have looked like the beginners area for a long time.

    ReplyDelete