Friday, June 22, 2012

Yes or No Game (New Game!)

    Lately, people on Pico have been making all sorts of games in the events.  There was the fashion show, trivias, mazes, musical chairs, races, and kicking games.  Those were all so much fun, but I felt like I wanted to create a new game.  While I was trying to come up with ideas, my sister (in real life) who is ƒσяєνєя&αℓωαуѕ, she helped me come up with a great idea.  It was called the Yes or No Game.  Originally, this game came from an old virtual game that my sister and I played, and that was a big success on that game, so we decided to bring it over to Pico.  Turns out, it was a huge success!  I've never had a waiting list for my room that was as long as 10 people!  That's the most that has ever happened to me!  It was such a big surprise, and I owe it all to my sister and the people that helped me run the game.  First of all, let me explain the rules of the game.

Rules of the Yes or No Game:

- You have to answer the question that is given to you. (You can't answer with a question or take too long to answer)

- You can't say "yes" or "no" which includes any words that have the words "yes" or "no" in it, like (no)thing for example.

-You can't use contractions (Which are words that have apostrophes in them.  Examples: it's, doesn't, won't, wasn't, I'm, etc. It was saddening to see how many people had no idea what a contraction is o.o)

-You can't use one word answers.

-You should try to use different answers at every station.

    At first, people were having a hard time understand how to play the game.  After a while, everyone understood it.  People that lost on their first try, usually came back a second, third, fourth, and even the eighth time!  Yes, some people actually came back about eight times!  It was amazing to see how hard these people tried so that they could win.

    I had a lot of fun creating this game, running the game, and watching the game.  I couldn't have done it with the people that helped me.  I want to give credit to these people who are:

ƒσяєνєя&αℓωαуѕ
K A Y L A ♥™
αкαgιgι
јαṃ јαṃ
dreαмcнυ♥
BassDrop
Blαke
FαяяøυH★™ 
BigFatDildo
maya
Jєnny Lovє
♥ вяιттαиу
тσιℓєтpαpєяgσd
Trix♥
aliceмσияσє
løllισ
Swagۣۜ♥Niall


    Now that this game has become such a success, I'm going to recreate the event every so often.  I'm pretty sure I'll be seeing other people starting this game also.  It feels great to have been able to be the first that started something.  Thank you to everyone who helped me, and thank you to everyone who played it<3

No comments:

Post a Comment