Monday, August 13, 2012

A Beautiful Wedding

    Weddings on Ameba Pico are quite common, but when it's your friend, it's always a big deal.  Even though this wedding was not my friend's, I attended it because it was special.  When my friend Indigo ∞ asked me if I wanted to go to a lesbian wedding, I was interested in it.  If some of you guys don't know, I am 100% supportive of the LGBT organization (LGBT stands for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender).  Weddings like these on Ameba Pico are quite rare, so even though the two that were getting married were complete strangers to me, I wanted to go anyways.

    The two lovely girls that were getting married were ▲яємιx▲ and BRᘎᘎKIE ♥ LYNN.  Indigo ∞ was the priest and I was the ring bearer.  The wedding wasn't exactly in all seriousness, but then again, it is just a Pico wedding, so what could we expect from it?  A lot of people gathered to watch; friends and even strangers.  I was able to snap a few shots of the wedding.









Congratulations to you two!  Hope you guys share plenty of love and happiness<3

1 comment: