Saturday, August 11, 2012

Goodbyes...

Hello everyone.
    I can't stress enough how much I'll miss everyone on Pico. It feels like some of my life was ripped out and thrown away (even though that sounds pathetic, I know). Like Loofah once texted me, "I need my daily dose of Pico." I didn't realize that I needed it too..haha. Even though leaving Pico/Facebook has it's downsides, it has it's benifits too. I will be  starting cheerleading from now and until December. It will get my mind off of things for a bit, I think.
   But I just want to say I'm so sorry for letting the blog down. It pretty much seems like I joined the blog, but now I'm leaving it with only Loofah and Kat to handle.
    Speaking of my amazing friends, I will miss them everyday. They gave me advice, a good time, and pretty much just a lot of fun. They also helped me when I was sort of sad, and they had my back the whole time. Even if we got in to arguments/fights, we'd always end up as a family.
    I think my life will be sort of different from now on without Pico or Facebook. I'll be able to focus on the real things that matter. But, it was nice to be able to talk to people even if you don't know them. How else are you suppose to make friends if you're not suppose to talk to strangers?
    I'm not sure if I'll post from now on, I mean what's the point? I can't post anything if I can't get on....
    I loved working with Loofah and Kat. They were like my older and younger sisters that I never had, because distance doesn't matter.
    My friends, the blog, and Pico in general got my mind off of the real world, almost like a really good dream, but then you wake up and it's gone.


1 comment:

  1. aww kitty [': that was so touching<3 i'll never forget you D'x we must keep in touch through texting and tfm c:

    ReplyDelete