Sunday, August 5, 2012

A Temporary Farewell to Applez/Josie

Wow, so many people are "quitting" Pico lately.

Anyways, for those of you Pico Forever readers that also read my fashion blog, Pico's Passion for Fashion blog, you guys know that the creator of the blog was Applez/Josie.  Unfortunately, he's quitting Ameba Pico for about 2 months.  He's having some emotional issues and feels that he might get better if he takes a break from all this "drama" on Pico.  I respect Applez for that, which is why I let him quit.  As a friend, it should be expected of me to try and stop him, but his mental health is more important.  Therefore, I did the only thing I could which was support him in his decision.

Anyone who is a friend of Applez/Josie, he didn't really take the time to say a proper farewell to everyone, which is why I'm writing this post, so I hope his friends can see this.

Goodbye for now Applez.  We'll miss you<3

No comments:

Post a Comment