Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Little Girl With a Big Heart

While I was on Ameba Pico, doing my usual ventures, I stumbled upon a Pico profile that really surprised me.  This girl, ★мelody★, wrote a really meaningful paragraph in her profile details.






Here's almost exactly what her details said (I actually typed it out by going back and forth between tabs since I can't copy and paste her information.) :

"I came on Ameba Pico to have fun, not to be cyberbullied, not being called names.  Breaks my big heart to see the new Pico users, being treated with disrespect, from the rich.  I may be rich, but I want to end the ways of bullying, and stop it.  Now I know what it feels to be a new user on Pico.  So please, I beg you respect all of the Pico users no matter new, doesn't matter, we are all a family together on Pico.  So every rich Pico users do all of the new Pico user what they want with sweet respect.  In no time, we will be everyone's friend, and have a happy life on Pico!  Riches, if you're getting bullied, stand up for yourself, cuz I know what you should be...BULLY FREE!  Also when you say or post something on the Internet, you can't delete it, it's there, it's been read.  Please please think before you post."

I couldn't have said it better myself Melody.  That is a really well-written paragraph.  Not only is it meaningful, but it's also something I've been preaching for a long time.  Ameba Pico was created so everyone can have fun and make friends.  It's not a place to start conflict and spread hate.  Judging someone else because of how much Ameba Gold they have (or if any) does not do any good.  Having Ameba Gold doesn't change a person, except for the fact that it might make some people more rude.  People think that just because they have Ameba Gold, they are suddenly more powerful and feel the need to tease those that don't have it.  Some people come on Ameba Pico to play the game and make friends, not to earn/buy Ameba Gold to look nicer.  Ameba Gold doesn't make you "rich".  Ameba Gold is just an access to fancier items.  Ameba Gold doesn't define who we are as a person, so nobody should be judged for that.  Everyone should be treated equally, because in the end, it's just a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment