Thursday, August 23, 2012

Ice Cream Parlor Slot Challenge

    When Steve from PicoTalk posted about the Ice Cream Parlor Slot Challenge on Facebook, I was already skeptical about it.  I have never been a fan of slots, especially since I can't sit in that chair clicking that big pink button repetitively for a few hours straight (people with AutoClick are really lucky...).  Usually, Pico would have campaigns where the amount would be multiplied by 7, 10, and even 12.  This time, there was no campaign whatsoever.  I was upset because in order to get the full outfit and complete the whole challenge, you had to get C$220,000, and that is really difficult without receiving any stones, perfumes, or a campaign.  This challenge really depends on the Pico him/herself to buy stones and perfumes.







    I wonder if I was the only one that thought about this, but doesn't the Woman's Ice Cream Parlor outfit remind you of Barbie?

Thank you Nanalew for modeling the outfit beautifully.

    This picture was not intended to insult the model (Nanalew), but it was to display the full outfit worn by a Pico.  Nanalew modeled the outfit adorably.  However, I do have to admit that Pico was pretty clever with the idea of having the tips of that dirty-blonde wig a light pink, along with the multicolored shades that resemble the colors of a sunset.  The pink altogether really reminds me of Barbie though.

No comments:

Post a Comment