Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Magical Wizards and Fluffy Sheep

    So the title of this post doesn't sound really serious, but it is.

    As usual, I was just standing next to Mr. Pole in the English Park when all of a sudden, two cloud fluffs and a white box that says 'flg_kintoun', appear out of nowhere in the middle of the park.  Me being me, I decided it would be amusing to call the cloud fluffs, sheep, instead.  At first, I thought I was the only one seeing this, but then everyone started asking what it was and surrounding the mysterious objects.  Once again, with my little imaginative brain, I made up a silly story about a magical wizard planting sheep in the park.  Obviously, there was a hacker that made this thing appear.

 
    I was so fascinated that I invited some of my friends to come and see it too.  They were also surprised.  My friends ~Kayla.   , and ¢υτє єsρяєssσ~ decided to go on a little hunt and went to the other World Community Parks too see if anything was peculiar there.  Sure enough, there were a few parks with the "sheep" and boxes.

    The Tagalog Park had 6 "sheep" but they were in the gray area of the screen.


    The Bahasa Park was beautifully decorated with flowers and balloons.  I wasn't sure if this was the doing of the "magical wizard" or if it was usually decorated like this because I never go to the Bahasa Park.  It also has 6 "sheep" too.


    Well, I actually want to thank this "magical wizard" for "planting these sheep" because it actually brought some excitement onto Ameba Pico.  I was really surprised and happy because I have a strange obsession with sheep.  However, the fact that a hacker put these things in the parks can cause a lot of problems.  I'm pretty sure Pico will soon realize this and they will be removed immediately (the hacker and the cloud fluffs).

**********************************************************************

    I went off Pico for a while and came back on.  I was in the English Park again when I saw this pop out of nowhere:





    The little "Shining Prayer" character is in the park.  The hacks are getting worse and worse, but more and more entertaining.


No comments:

Post a Comment