Friday, August 24, 2012

Quitting (semi-sh) On August 27th.

Hai guys, its Kat and I am quitting on that day because its the day school starts for me. I will be on but its a rarely chance and I promise every time I am on and have a chance to be online I will make a post about something new or something that's going on in Ameba Pico. Remember I quit On august 27, 2012
 (8 - 27 - 12)
I know I am mentioning this late but I decided I need to stop being so lazy and Type up on our blog. I wanted to thank all our followers and our fans. I will be on sometimes but remember there's no guarantee about it. Thanks for these great years but I need to focus on grades and Maybe I will make a post after homework about  how my First day of school went.Thanks again and Have a picolicous day -Kat G.


Thanks for being with me 
Kat Grenade.







Note: this is a semi quit? I am kind of scared of quitting now at the last moment but I need to smile and not look back or else Damon or slender man will be at my window or behind me.
I love you Loofah
I love you Kitty 
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment