Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Fashion Police#1

Hey everyone~ I'm Kitty! Loofah's friend. She asked me if I wanted to be an author, so I accepted :) *Love you, Loofie! :D*

First of all...
I'm the blog's 'Fashion Police' :D
I'll be picking random picos posting about what they wear :)

I'll do good fashions, and bad. But for the Bad Fashions, I won't put the name in respect of their privacy! :) For the good, I'll give them a props xD

Fair enough? Alright.. then let's get started ...

The first Fashion shoutout goes to..
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ. !!

With her awesome cat outfit!


Awesome color colab!

Our next Fashion shoutout goes to..

M̶a̶c̶y̶ ♥


Lovin' the bow. :)

And our third fashion shout out goes too...

*Drum roll please! :D*

P u f f y ♡ !!


The green hair is awesome with the dress!!

Okay, folks.. that's all for today. See the next issue of Fashion Police next week!

Bye :)

~Kitty


No comments:

Post a Comment