Monday, April 9, 2012

Thank you! :o

I feel truly flattered.

Let me tell you why c:

I was at the EP1 (English Park 1) wearing my casual Fluffy hat, Fluffy mittens, Fluffy dress, bunny slippers and a white rose, and all of a sudden, a huge crowd of people told me I was "Adorable" or "Fashionable".
I was kind of shy at the time, but I said thank you to everyone.
Then they said how cute I typed :p
Which is a little weird but I felt flushed anyway c:

I didn't catch everyones names so I can't really give credit ._.
*Sorry ;c*

Here's a picture of me :o


I just got the outfit today :o I was completely amazed at how Pico seemed to sneak in this outfit and not tell anyone >< *FYI: This outfit is in the Flea Market. It costs gold though :c sorry..

If more people knew about it, than more people would get 'complimented' like I did c:
It truly makes things happier if you have the right stuff.
But don't get me wrong, you're all beautiful the way you are. So think twice before you beg your parents to get you AG.

And thank you for all of the lovely complements c: I appreciated it deeply <3

~Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment