Wednesday, April 4, 2012

If you want to know about Kat.

Dear Followers,

This Is Kat Posting, I just wanted to say I joined tumblr it distracts me away from the Blog. Loofah Does most of the work truly as you can see. I am always gone. Real life is so fun and you have to adore so much of it. Just posting on this Blog is adoring it Truly is.I love going places and buying Nice , needy things . I love to go places and Ameba pico to me is just a Place for the weekends kinda.Ameba pico for me is Just Spare time i have or when i get bored.To me theres nothing to post about like WOW Pico news? Effing BORING. We see it right there in the Info. WHEN WE GET ON. I am not trying to be like Critizing anyone at all. I mean I post Pico News I have like 6 followers I follow like A MILLION BLOGS. Do I really think people will take their time to read this post. NOT REALLY! And yeah I do know that Loofah posts about news alot of times. Please she's the Last person I would be Mean to or insult.I love to watch Tv. I hate how I Used to be so Addictied to pico Like i so Look back and I am like I LOOK SO DUMB. I am certainly am Immature and Super Young in real Life. I have my Own Personal blog of mine. If you ever want to see what I am doing often ask for my Tumblr by commenting on the recent post.I really have nothing to say I love how someone does something behind my back HOW SWEET! NOT!!!!!!!!!!.Cetainly My heart is broken by something I saw.I'm here to be MYSELF!


imma go eat some Twizzlers :3 .lol i am eating some right now.


-Kat.

No comments:

Post a Comment