Sunday, April 8, 2012

Loofah Is Back

Well, I was only gone for two days, but everyone seemed to be freaking out that I wasn't on Pico >.<  Anyways, thank you Kitty for "keeping the blog running".  I also want to say that Kat might be quitting the Pico Forever blog :'/  She feels that she hasn't been doing much, but it's only because she doesn't go on Pico everyday (like me because I have no life :P).  However, it hasn't been confirmed that she is quitting, but she said she's thinking about it.  Everyone who has been reading the blog (I thank you for that), please try to convince Kat to stay.  She has been one of my closest friends, and my first assistant for this blog.  I owe her a lot, and it would make me sad to see her quit the blog.  This is all I had to say, thanks for reading, and hooray, I'm back [:

No comments:

Post a Comment