Monday, April 30, 2012

SECOND PLACE FOR BLOG NOMINATIONS

I recently met someone a few weeks ago.  Her name is merrzy.  She sent me a letter saying that she entered the Pico Forever blog in a "Best Pico Blog" contest.  I was really honored, and I thank Kitty for helping me get the blog "out there", since merrzy found the blog off of Kitty.  I wasn't given much information about everything, but merrzy was in charge of all the voting and all the candidates.  So today, she came to me, face-to-face, to tell me that the Pico Forever blog won second place out of fifty four candidates!  That's amazing!  Even though we didn't win first place, it doesn't matter because second out of fifty four is already a big surprise.  merrzy even said she was giving two hundred Ameba Gold to all the admins of the blog!  She is so generous.  I owe a big thanks to merrzy, Kitty, Kat, and all the readers of Pico Forever<3

No comments:

Post a Comment