Friday, April 20, 2012

An Important Message...

Hi everybody! Before you ask, I'm just going to state loud and proud, that I am infact a Brony!

What is a Brony?

A 'Brony' can be defined as a group of people (mostly older men *13-40 years old*) who like to watch the popular cartoon series My Little Pony Friendship is Magic!




This group of people, Bronies, sometimes get their feelings hurt and their self-esteem shatters by people calling them "gay!" or "homos!".

The reason I created this post was to prove that just watching a show can't conclude that the person is 'gay'.
And, it can really hurt the people's feelings. And of course with people in general.

So...ask yourself this:

"Would I like to be called gay for watching/doing something I liked?" 

This is a VERY important question. It's all about EMPATHY. Or in other words, pertending your
in someone else's shoes and pertending you're them.

So, please execpt people for who they are.

LOVE AND TOLERATE!

P.s

DERPY IS BEST PONY<3



No comments:

Post a Comment