Wednesday, July 11, 2012

ALERT.

HI IT'S KITTY BLAH BLAH.
I'm actually on Loofah's account.

If you see this girl:

SHE IS A FUCKING FAKE. SHE STOLE EVERYONES LOOK. SHE STOLE KAT'S LOOK AND NAME AND "INFO".
IF YOU ARE READING THIS, COPIER, I WILL PERSONALLY HUNT YOU DOWN WITH MY BARE HANDS AND FUCKING RIP YOUR NECK OUT WITH MY TEETH. I WILL LET YOU BLEED UNTIL YOU CANNOT MOVE. THEN I WILL DUMP YOUR BODY IN A RIVER SO NO ONE   CAN FIND YOU. 

so change your look back... please :3


*********************************************************************************

Okay, this is Loofah writing now.

    As Kitty "nicely" put it, that girl copied Kat's look.  The three of us were trying to enjoy ourselves at the Champs-Elysses when a girl goes up to Kat and kept asking her about her look.  She told Kat to take off her wig to see her hair.  Kitty kept warning us that she would copy Kat's look, but we didn't listen.  After Kat took it off, the girl immediately copied Kat's look.  Kat was so mad and upset.  Kat was already in a bad mood, and that really just sparked the flame inside her.  Kitty and I personally went to that girl's house.  I was hoping to try and talk to her, but obviously, she wasn't going to bother, and she kicked us.  Only wimps kick others.  That girl is clearly a wimp and a poser.  While I was in her room for that minute though, I checked her message board and I saw a girl that had the original name and look that that girl had.  My only assumption was that this girl even copied her look previously.  This girl has no look of her own, and copies everyone she sees.  Unluckily, Kat was the one she had chosen.  The worst part about this is that not only did this girl copy Kat's look, she also copied her name and information.  What kind of sick person does that?  Does it really make you feel better about yourself to copy someone else's information?  We are all our own individuals, and if everybody looked the same, what would be the difference?  We might as well all be clones.  If anybody finds this girl, give her a stern yell or something, because she made Kat really upset.  Tell her that copying is not right and that she needs to get her own look.  Then again, the next time, you might not even find her because she might have copied someone else by then.

Her Pico ID: ™ кαт gяєηα∂є$

1 comment:

  1. Jє§§ïε мσияσєJuly 18, 2012 at 8:17 PM

    OMG someone copied me look too D: I hate copiers -.-....
    Anyways her name is tคгค she copied my look and even my style but i dont know if she is going to change it now. Even one of my buddies named ღsωιggℓєzღ copied some of things I say and helped her get away from me -.-" HATE COPIERS it makes you go nuts.... like how Kitty said it.

    ReplyDelete