Tuesday, July 3, 2012

New Segment!

Hi everyone! It's Kitty.
I didn't really ask Loofah about this but I think she'll like it :D
Well, I'm here to tell you that you can ask me anything. ~
It's a new segment that gives you permission to letter  me asking me ANYTHING!*
*Well, only if it's appropriate.
It's just a suggestion.
We're all human, and we all need to share our feelings with each other.
It's pretty much like therapy, only... with me!

Here what you do:

1: Go to 'Meet'.
2: Click the second tab which is Search.
3:  Type in my name: Kittie Bittie.
4: Click on me.
5: Look at the bottom of my profile for the Letter symbol.
6: Click that then ask away.

Simple? Sure.
And with your permission, I'll post your letter on the blog!
*NOTE: I will block/blur out any names (if it is personal) and put Anonymous when I respond.*
I won't respond with letters. So you will have to check the blog for the solution/answer. 

Sounds like a good idea?
~
You could call this a Beta version.
Because I need to ask Loofah first.

Thanks for reading<3

~Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment