Monday, July 16, 2012

Pico Forever Now Has a Facebook Page!

I haven't told Kat yet (which I should have discussed this with her at least...sorry Kat), but Kitty has been asking me to create a Facebook page for Pico Forever for a long time now.  Finally, I created the page and here it is: http://www.facebook.com/PicoForeverBlog

Feel free to check it out guys.  So far, nothing has been posted, but what's expected to be posted would most likely be random things, maybe some polls, and updates on the Pico Forever blog.  Any Pico player is allowed to post on the page, so we'll be looking forward to anything you guys have to say.  I have also included my email on the Facebook page, so if anybody wants to email me, I'll be looking forward to it.

I want to thank Kat and Kitty for helping me get this far with the blog, but most importantly, I want to thank the readers of Pico Forever.  Keep on playing Pico and continue reading the blog<3

No comments:

Post a Comment