Thursday, July 26, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me

Today, July 26th, is my birthday! I am officially 15 years old now. Time goes by so fast that we don't even realize how old we've become.  Today is a really happy day for me.  It's my first time being on Pico during my birthday, so I was able to receive a lot of "Happy Birthday"s from my friends. I'm so glad to have such amazing friends that love me so much<3  My friend Justin even threw me a "surprise" party and all my friends and his friends were there.  It was so nice.




As soon as I entered the room, everyone shouted, "Surprise!"  Even though Justin ruined the whole "surprise" part when he told me about throwing a party for me yesterday, it still surprised me because I never imagined he would redecorate his whole room for me, and have all my friends there.  I want to thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday.  You all made this one of the best birthdays' I have ever had<3

No comments:

Post a Comment