Saturday, July 14, 2012

False Alarm... ಠ_ಠ

Yeah okay... so, I'm actually really relieved to know that my computer does not have a virus.
I ran scans, Norton, CCleaner, and almost everything you can think of. All of them said that my computer was secure. I was confused, because the other day it said my computer was infected. But, then I realized I got RID of the virus by running the scans! I was so excited. I would've texted Loofah right now to tell her, but my phone is dead... heh... so I hope she reads this post. Love you, Loofah and Kat! <3

But I'm so glad, because I thought I wasn't going to be on for a long time. Now I'm back.
I got this 'virus' by attempting to download Hyper Cam. Um.. hello... It almost screwed over my computer.  But it did do a few dents after I got rid of the virus. It made my computer a little bit slower, and for some reason my WiFi connection has been connecting and disconnecting almost every ten minutes. Don't get me wrong, I love my computer (I named it Carrot :D.), it's not perfect but I'm grateful I have access to the internet.

But just make sure when you're downloading something, you always know what you're downloading. I've learned my lesson the hard way, and I don't want anyone of you to experience what I did. It (for lack of better word) sucked when I realized that I couldn't work on the blog, talk to my Pico friends, Facebook friends or anyone. I know I know, I sound crazy, but it's true. I couldn't let the blog down, so I ran a million scans (Well, only like 8..) so I could get back on. and  I did! But, when I downloaded Hyper Cam, it installed a toolbar (not the actual link, just a picture. ) called MyStart by Incredibar. DO NOT INSTALL THIS. This is what caused my virus. Incredibar is pretty much a hijacker tool used by low-life losers who love messing up other people's day.

Oh yes, and yesterday Friday the 13th!  You know how you're suppose to have really good luck or really bad luck? I had really bad luck... fun right? No. I was being sarcastic. It sucked.

Thanks for reading, and I'm back once again! After one night of not being here. I love you guys! And the blog!

~Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment