Sunday, July 29, 2012

Away From Pico For A Week

As heartbreaking as this is for my friends and I, I will be away from Pico for 5 days (Monday to Friday).  My parents wanted a little "vacation" away from home so I'll be going to Maryland (I currently live in New Jersey for those of you who are curious).  There's supposed to be a pet friendly hotel there where my dog can be with us too, and the hotel is right on the boardwalk so we're living really close to the beach.  I have no idea what we can possibly do in Maryland.  It's not like we're going to the beach for 5 days straight.  Honestly, this vacation was not my idea.  I don't even like the beach, but my sister wanted to get away from home really badly so I have no choice but to go too.  I'll miss being on Pico so much.  I need my daily dose of Pico, and I will die without it.  Let's see how long I will last >.<  I'll miss everyone!  Take care<3

2 comments:

  1. did you know that sweetheart lives there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh that's cool. it'd be funny if i ran into her :P (i highly doubt it though)

      Delete