Saturday, July 7, 2012

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!

Skipping the 'Hi it's Kitty' today.
This morning I received a letter from 'Pico Support' -.-
If it was a REAL letter, it would most likely email me.
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS LETTER! 
KEEP YOUR LETTERS LOCKED!
This is why innocent Pico's think they trying to keep their accounts safe.
But hello?
It's the complete opposite. More and more Pico's disappear each and every day.
I'm keeping my letters open, and if this son of a bitch (excuse my language) letters me again,  I'll be contacting the real Pico support to have this account BANNED.

Please just do NOT fall for this.
Keep your account information safe. ^^

~Kitty

2 comments:

  1. omg like thank you for the heads up but i cannot play abeba pico because i am saying this at feb,9,2013 when ameba pico was deleted i think he needs more money to keep ameba peco i he/she puts ameba pico back than i will totes be your ghys friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg like thank you for the heads up but i cannot play abeba pico because i am saying this at feb,9,2013 when ameba pico was deleted i think he needs more money to keep ameba peco i he/she puts ameba pico back than i will totes be your ghys friends

    ReplyDelete